Saturday, January 24, 2009

Offline Buyer for iPhone teaser

Ok, some of you may know I have been toying around with an iPhone app idea. Mostly for my own usage, but I know it could be used for some others. So here's the deal I propose: I'll show the current alpha version screenshots, collect feedback, make some (pertinent, viable and not too complicated!) bug fixes last minute changes adaptations. Then I'll launch a beta version to some lucky/brave volunteers. After a reasonable amount of time and good experiences (will depend on the comments flow) I'll deploy the application to the App Store. This is going to be a great tool for Buxfer users, and since it's my first application, I'll put a symbolic price tag of 1$ (0.79€). This will hopefully help me cover the iPhone developer program. If that goal is reached, following application extensions and future applications may be free of charge. But let's face it, 1$ per user is a lot easier to fit than 99$ on myself... At least for me!

Without further ado, here it is a flicker screenshot set. Feel free to ignore or offer constructive criticisms about the visual. Yes, the weird little square on the top right of the transaction addition screen is also the application icon. Hey, I do this in my spare time, ok? :)

0 comments: